Friday, March 22, 2013

flower sandwich


I can't believe how quickly Easter is approaching! While I prepare a few posts on some of the Easter crafts that we've been making, I thought that I would share this easy spring, flower sandwich with you.

Recently I was shopping at our local dollar store, when I came across a set of nesting flower shaped cookie cutters. I was so excited, they immediately went into my shopping basket (along with the nesting square ones!)

This sandwich was so easy to make. I made Claire a ham sandwich (her favorite) and then I picked out the three smallest flower cookie cutters. I was able to cut out these three shapes (plus one more small flower) from a regular size sandwich. Just for fun, I added a few piece of washi tape to the top of a toothpick, as well as a bit of tape to the plate. It just makes everything prettier. Like closets.

Now if only Mother Nature would cooperate with us and give us a little spring weather here. It has been snowing all week. We are ready to see the sun (and the grass again)! What's the weather like where you live? Warmer? I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...