Friday, December 10, 2010

Daily December- the first 5 days

 I am so excited that I'm making such progress on my album. I head into Walmart to print my pics, so I work on a few pages at a time. I'm love that I'm actually completing pages- journaling and all! I usually get so caught up on making my pages perfect, that it takes me ages to do just one page. For this project (and hopefully as a go forward) I'm remembering that it's just important to tell the story.

Day 1- just added some rub ons and some journaling strips.

 Day 2- I adhered the picture with my happy tape, and added a bit of journaling to one of the card protectors.

 Day 3- Used some decorative tape to add the picture, and a sticker.

Day 4- more journaling and a picture that Claire drew.

Day 5- rub ons, a small transparency, a round sticker, and a journaling block.

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Those pics on day three just make me melt!! How adorable!!

    Katie P
    Food, Wine, & Mod Podge -- Vinyl Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos! Too cute! Your album is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Flickr! Totally love your pages! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...