Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas decoration

December 1!! I love December so much. I finally got our Christmas decorations out today, much to the delight of my daughter. What I discovered though, is that I have a lot of decorations for my tree, but not nearly enough for around my house. So, I went to work and made this wall decoration. This was a fairly quick project that I did, using my cricut cutter. In hindsight, perhaps I should have used more Christmas-y colours, but the colours looked so nice together. I used a silver paper behind the red one (12 lords a-leaping) because it's impossible to match two shades of red. Well, I tried a LOT of shades and couldn't find two that looked right together.

5 comments:

  1. Sarah ArenburgDecember 02, 2010

    I love that this is a 'quick' craft to you!! =) For me, it would be an elaborate craft. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following a long from Boost My Blog Friday. I love all the color in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back (a little late! Sorry!)! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the Friday blog hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest Follower from the blog hop. I LOVE all your crafts that you have done. THey are beautiful!

    captivatingandcomical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...